The Main Objective of the company as per our MOI:
- To promote, advance and to protect the collective interests of its Members within the Meadows Security Estate
- To manage and administer the collective interests of Members by regulating acceptable standards and conduct rules within the Estate with regards to:
- The Safety and security of its members and their guests and invitees and their property including but not limited to the controlled access to and egress from the Estate; and
- The Architectural Design and aesthetic appearance of improvements to immovable property including landscaping.
- To Administer and enforce the estate rules from time to time made in terms hereof;
- To insure the Company against public liability;
- If necessary, to enter into service agreements with the Local Authority and any other authority or supplier of services.
- Ensure compliance with applicable municipal by-laws and including any water restrictions imposed on the HOA by the Local Authority from time to time; and
- To do anything reasonably necessary to achieve the main objectives of the Company.